10/8/12

habits

Law School has led me to pick up some interesting habits...

1. Drinking coffee- I am certainly still new enough at this to require LOTS of skim milk and sugar.



2. Actually enjoying doing laundry, cleaning the house, or anything else that makes me feel "productive" while actually keeping me away from those dreaded law books.




3. Reading blogs- some feature design, some recipes, some are familiar big name blogs, and others are a way to keep up with family and friends.


As I am contemplating my life after law school and which habits I will keep (1 and 3 are no brainers) I have had several revelations about the things I enjoy and how I like to spend my time.   While what the future holds is still not entirely clear (is it ever?!) I am certain that the time I spend with family and friends, my attempts at baking, decorating, exercising, and of course shopping, make me happy and content.  So, this blog is devoted to the things that I enjoy.  I hope you will follow along as I discover  how sometimes it's the little things in life (and even our habits) that make us the happiest.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment