10/18/12

target home finds

Hi Loves,

I hope you are excited for the weekend!  I am super excited and since I won't be able to post tomorrow, here is your first "free for all friday" one day early!

One of my favorite past-times is decorating and finding great items for my house without breaking the budget (or total lack of one in the case of this student!)  One of my favorite tricks is to combine classic pieces with trendy decorative touches from Target.  AND, lucky us, Nate Berkus is about to release his line for Target (October 21).  I had to quickly run to Target yesterday and I saw a few pieces that were there for a preview- they did not disappoint!  Unfortunately, I was in such a hurry I didn't take any pictures and they aren't on Target's website yet!  But, anticipation often makes things even more fun...

While you wait with baited breath, here are a few of my favorite pieces that Target is currently carrying...

xo,


Capiz Shell Lamps- pricey for Target but beautiful!

Sunburst mirror

Textured pillow

Chevron lampshade- just like the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment