10/18/12

thankful thursday

While there are lots of things I am thankful for, right now I have to say I am most thankful for the beautiful weather in North Carolina.  Being from Florida, winter here seem to last forever and feel very cold.  (Really, we are only talking about January-March and a few light snows, but anything below 60 that lasts longer than 3 days feels like arctic conditions to this wimp...)

Winter has not arrived quite yet though!  In fact, it was so beautiful outside today, Mac and I left the door open all day so he could lay out on the deck and chew on some leaves.  Which also reminds me how thankful I am for a back deck and a fenced yard!









What are you thankful for today?
xo,

2 comments:

  1. Thankful for such an incredible daughter for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for your new blog! Now I can keep up with what's happening in your life :)

    ReplyDelete