11/8/12

thankful for...

All of the coverage of Hurricane Sandy and now this crazy snow storm keeps making me think about how many things I really have to be thankful for everyday.  So, today I present you with my list of the "little" things that have made me so very thankful this week:


1. A husband who will eat ANYTHING I put in front of him.  

just kidding...but he is a good sport when I make lasagna with monterey jack cheese instead of mozzarella :)  


2. Clean sheets- is there anything better?

just makes me want to snuggle down

3. Light outside at 6am!

a little extra daylight in the am never hurt anyone trying to wake up


 4. SNL weekend update- Seth Meyers is my favorite!

love it


5. Great friends and a chance to catch up over drinks- for three and a half hours.

west end wine bar on franklin street


What are you thankful for this week?
xo,

3 comments:

  1. Everything! Especially my family and sweet, sweet children (now grown.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! my sister in law and her blog! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! But May, you miss her? Y'all live in the same town :)! I am also thankful for a husband who cooks and loves it.

    ReplyDelete