11/19/12

weekend recap

Happy Monday!  Josh and I are slowly recovering from a whirlwind weekend in Florida.  As is usually the case, we attempted to fit as much into the weekend as possible, leaving both of us feeling exhausted.  Thank goodness for a short week! 

We went home for the wedding of one of Josh’s childhood friends.  Josh was in the wedding, so he spent most of his time with the wedding party.  While I didn’t have much more time to spare, I did manage to squeeze in a trip to my new favorite store for home décor, try out a new breakfast spot  and even help my family pick out our Christmas tree!  (In case you are wondering about the EXTREMELY early Christmas tree excursion, this was the only weekend my sister and I were both in Florida until Christmas, so my mom asked us to go pick one this weekend.  Don’t worry though- it won’t be delivered until AFTER Thanksgiving!)

Here are a few pictures from the weekend.  Whether you enjoyed the weekend with family and friends, or just geared up for this coming weekend with your family and friends, I hope it was a great one!




To avoid the wrath of my sister, a shot from behind of us admiring the chosen tree.








Josh and I at the wedding reception.  I’m sporting one of my colorful finds from a few weeks ago!





 

Had to share this vignette from Crosby Designs for Hugo's Interiors with all of my favorite elements- capiz on the lamp, chevron stripes on the frame, gold accents on the mirror, studs on the tray, and animal print on the photo album!


xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment