12/5/12

striking gold

As a little treat after my exam, I stopped by Target yesterday (yes, this is what life comes to during finals.)  Maybe it was the relief of being done with one final, maybe it was my desire to get dolled up after days of studying, or maybe it was just my natural tendency towards metallics, but everywhere I looked I saw GOLD...and I LOVED it!  

I know I am done with gift guides, but all of these pieces from Target are cute, affordable (everything under $50), and would make great gifts this season.  It was only the promise of Christmas coming soon that stopped me from buying ALL of these pieces for myself.  So, treat someone you love or just treat yourself, either way you'll be golden.

pillow // clutch // pjs // shoes // picture frame // tumblers // shaker // tray 



xo,
PS: Please consider "following" my blog by clicking the "join this site" button on the right.  Thanks!




1 comment: