12/26/12

thank you notes

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a VERY Merry Christmas!  

While it may seem like the gifts have just been opened and have hardly been played with, it is time to start thinking about writing thank you notes.  (Check back for my tips on actually writing the note)  I know it seems quick, but this really is the best time to write a thank you...your enthusiasm is still running high, you likely still have a few days off of work or school, and once they are done you can check them off your list and enjoy yourself.  So... to get you in the thank you note mood, I thought I would share this BEAUTIFUL letterpress stationary with you!

Letter press seems to be popping up everywhere these days and is one of the hottest trends in stationary.  The letterpress technique requires the printer to create a plate that is inked and "pressed" into thick, soft paper.  The result is an impression with a 3D quality and it can be colored with ink or left as an impression on plain paper.  I think this card is beautiful and would certainly inspire me to write LOTS of thank you notes this year!

letter press stationary


As a reminder, please consider "following" my blog by clicking the "join this site" button on the right.
Thanks!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment