1/16/13

artichoke dip

Hello Loves!  Once again I am off with the blogging schedule, but late nights and early mornings make for quick posts these days.  Today, I am sharing a quick, yummy appetizer.  This is my go-to for almost any event where I need to bring an appetizer...so if we are headed to the same party- I call dibs!  Just kidding...

In all seriousness though, this sounds a little gross just reading the ingredients, but it is always devoured.  AND, since you all loved my confessions so much on Friday, I will confess that sometimes I just make this and eat it as a meal.  (Not exactly in line with these goals for 2013, but artichokes could be considered a veggie even when they are covered in cheese!)  Try it out...you won't be sorry!


sorry for the photo of just artichokes...I don't have a picture of the completed dish because it is usually eaten before I find a camera!

Warm Artichoke Dip

Ingredients:

  • 2 cans of artichoke hearts, drained
  • 1/4 C. mayo (you can also use plain greek yogurt if you prefer)
  • 1 package of shredded parmesan cheese
  • 1 bag of pita chips (I like Stacy's or the triangle shaped triscuits)
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease a casserole dish.  (It is best to use the casserole dish you are going to serve in because this is hard to transfer to another dish later.)
  2. Add the artichoke hearts to a medium bowl and cut into small pieces.  Add the mayo and 2/3 of the cheese and mix well.
  3. Transfer the artichoke mixture to the casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
  4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and dish is warmed throughout.  Serve warm with pita chips.
ENJOY!

xo,
PS: Don't forget to check out the Charles Emerson Designs Jewelry Party I am hosting here.  Enter discount code "PartyWithAnnie" for 10% off your entire order until Tuesday, January 22.  

No comments:

Post a Comment