1/21/13

last day for charles emerson designs party

Happy Martin Luther King Day!  Are you enjoying a three day weekend?  I am relishing my last MLK Holiday as a student...it's the little things in life.

On a not so little note, today is the last day of the Charles Emerson Designs Party I am hosting.  I have had a few questions about this and you should know, this is an online party.  All you do is click this link, chose your favorite pieces, and enter the discount code "PartyWithAnnie" at check-out to receive 10% off.  AND, everyone who makes a purchase with the code is entered into a drawing to win a free pair of earrings...their choice!  Really it would be silly not to take a look.  

Just in case you missed my post raving about this, this, and these, here are a few other pieces that have recently been added as available for purchase.  I may or may not spy a David Yurman look-a-like and a certain JCrew-ish bracelet.

Head on over to Charles Emerson Designs today and check it out.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you get!




The Virginia



The Crew

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment