3/20/13

wedding registry: cutting boards

Good Morning.  For the next few weeks, I thought I would share some of my kitchen favorites during the wedding registry series.  While there are TONS of fun kitchen items to put on a wedding registry, items in the wedding registry favorites are tried and true and will remain in my kitchen for years to come.

To kick off the "favorites" series, I give you Williams Sonoma Flexi Cutting Boards.  There is seldom a meal I make that does not require a cutting board, and these are the best.  They come as a package of four, meaning you won't need to stop during a meal to wash your cutting board.  As an added bonus, they are made of flexible plastic and they can be thrown in the dishwasher to ensure a true clean.  (Not something I ever feel certain of with some of my wooden options.)  Last but not least, they have a sticky grip on one side so they won't slip while you are slicing and dicing.


image

Brides, add these to your registry today.  They are an excellent price point and they are something you will use constantly.  What are some of your kitchen favorites?

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment