5/3/13

mother's day gift guide

Happy Friday!  I turned in my last law school paper yesterday afternoon, so happy, happy, happy indeed!  It's a strange feeling to be done, but also an amazing relief.  I am shifting into packing mode today before all of our family arrives next week for graduation festivities.  In addition to packing, finding the perfect Mother's Day gifts is on my list for this week.  And, just in case you are still on the hunt for something for Mom, here is a little inspiration:

1. Agate Coasters / 2. It's All Good Cookbook / 3. Striped Tote / 4. Initial Necklace / 5. Silhouette Art
The agate coasters would be the perfect colorful pop to add to any house, and the new Gwyneth Paltrow cookbook has gotten amazing reviews.  This striped tote is classic enough for any mom, but playful with the neon stripe.  I also love the idea of a personalized gift- especially for Mother's Day.  The necklace can be ordered to include any number of initials and is a cute way for a mom to keep her children, grandchildren, etc. close to her heart year-round.  Finally, consider a piece of silhouette art for Mother's Day this year.  I think this would be perfect for a mom with young children.

If you are interested in personal shopping services, feel free to send me an email and we will find you the perfect present for your Mom's tastes and preferences.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment