8/28/13

wedding registry: julia knight

I'm so excited to be back with a new wedding registry post!  I'm sorry for the lack of posting in the world of registry items lately, but with so much transition I haven't had as much time to try out new lines and give you an opinion "from the trenches" so to speak.  Today I am thrilled to tell you about Julia Knight, one of my favorite lines for adding a little color to your home decor/entertaining arsenal.  
classic spreader knife

my classic spreader knives add the perfect amount of color to cheese plates


Some of you may know about Julia Knight products, or at the very least you may have seen them in some of your favorite stores.  I am here to tell you that if some of these gorgeous pieces aren't on your registry, they should be!  Saks (and select Bloomingdales) carries the line, and you can often find a few pieces in local jewelry stores.  (In Jacksonville, you can find Julia Knight at Underwoods, and in Chapel Hill, look for Julia Knight at Southern Season.)

lily bowl
cheese tray



In addition to very cool glass pieces, the collection has the most beautiful trays and serving pieces.   AND, be sure to check out the "home decor" section of the site for gorgeous vases and picture frames.

high ball glass


frame
LOVE this frame...what a great way to add a little sparkle to a room!



Don't forget to email me or leave a comment if you have a wedding registry question. 
I love hearing from you!

xo,
PS: I feel like I should mention that my wedding registry posts are not sponsored.  They are my reviews and opinions about the things I use and love that I want to share with all of you!





No comments:

Post a Comment