9/10/13

thought for the week: stop worrying


I'll be the first to admit it...I don't like the unknown.  There is a very real part of me that clings to stability and control.  Maybe it's the "planner" in me.  Whether it's planning our meals for the week, or having our schedule booked from now through December, there is something in me that can't seem to embrace the spontaneity and "fun (?!)" of the unknown.  

My goal for this week is to embrace this time of uncertainty.  All too soon jobs will start, bar results will be posted, HeroMe will launch, and life will be scheduled to the extreme.  I can do my part to prepare for what comes next, but the beauty is that ultimately I don't have much control.  This is an overwhelming yet freeing concept, and one I am trying hard to embrace.  


xo,





No comments:

Post a Comment