10/30/13

life lately

st. augustine / boating on lake glenville / with reagan at my swearing in ceremony
6 yr. anniversary dessert / learning croquet in north carolina / reunion with friends in the mountains
celebrating passing the bar in st. augustine / swearing in ceremony with dad / big fires on a cold mountain weekend
sip & see for baby lep / mac loves fall in the mountains / cheering on the gators in the swamp
Happy Halloween!  Are you ready for trick-or-treaters tonight?  I may or may not have consumed 4 bite size snicker bars during the creation of this post...details, details.  

During my blogging hiatus this summer, I realized how much I miss having the highlights of each month documented.  I did a quick recap of the excitement in August, and today I thought I would share the highlights from September AND October.  It's hard to believe that November is upon us (cue the Christmas music!), but it's even harder to believe all of the fun that the past few months have delivered. 

Enjoy your Halloween, and know that I won't judge you for playing your favorite Christmas carols starting tomorrow.  I can already hear "O Holy Night" now...

xo,
DISCLAIMER: I do love Thanksgiving.  I don't want anyone to accuse me of jumping ahead in my holidays, I just happen to really, really love Christmas music.




1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, sista! Cue in Christmas music ASAP and let's just skip over Halloween.
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete