10/21/13

thought for the week: go do

via

I have had some free time on my hands lately.  While this has been a wonderful change of pace, I've also had plenty of time to reflect on some of those things I have "always wanted to do."  Some of these things are still a little fuzzy, but I know that I have lots left ahead of me to explore and learn.
Here's a quick sampling:

Take a photography class
Overcome my anxiety about flying
Master French
Relearn my favorite Christmas carols on the piano
Commit to a more consistent blogging schedule
Run a personal best during the River Run
Explore decorating as a way to tap into my creative side
Develop my writing skills and begin making notes for a book

What are some things you have always wanted to do?  Will you try them?
Whether or not you have a list of things you would like to do, I leave you with this:

Every experience is a good experience.  
"Do everything, try everything."
[William H. Macy]

xo,


1 comment:

  1. Loving this quote! I think it's so easy to get caught up in the daily tasks of life like cooking, cleaning, work, even running errands that we forget the things we actually want to be spending our time doing. Have a wonderful week love!

    ReplyDelete