11/15/13

friday

original
Happy Friday, Friends!  I hope this week has been full of blessings, and the weekend brings an abundance of whatever you desire: rest, fun, energy, etc.  The weekend around here is shaping up to be a busy one as it's the last weekend until January without holiday festivities, family, travel, or some other activity to keep us occupied.  And don't even get me started on the Christmas shopping that needs to be done.  I'm already feeling desperately behind.  All the same, I love this time of year, and I am happiest being busy, so I think I'll just embrace the chaos and try to remember to stop and smell the {peonies?!}

Do you have any fun weekend plans?  Or will you be relaxing in preparation for the upcoming weeks? Either way, be nice to people, breathe deeply, and enjoy.  

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment