11/19/13

the new ann elliott

via
Here she is- shiny, sparkly, and new.  I am so excited to reveal the newly updated Ann Elliott.  I think the layout is just perfect, and I'm in love with the simple yet sophisticated look.  I hope the new "post series" links on the sidebar will make it easier to find posts on your favorite topics, the pinterest hover button will make it easier to save things you like for later, and the instagram feed will offer a few more sneak peeks into life that don't make it onto the blog.  

I also can't say enough wonderful things about Suzana, the designer, creator, and owner of This Girl Design.  It was a pleasure working with her, and I would highly recommend checking out her Etsy shop if you are interested in giving your own blog a facelift.  She was quick, efficient, and so, so helpful with all of my questions about the design and installation process.  She not only customized the design and installed the template in a matter of minutes, she also made updates and quick fixes almost as quickly as I could send her an email. AND, it's your lucky day!  Suzana is offering a $10 discount on products in her Etsy shop starting today with the code "HOHOHOLIDAYS" at check-out.  Head on over to her shop and see all of her adorable templates and services.

As always, thanks for stopping by.  I'm excited about these changes at Ann Elliott, and I'm thankful for all of you who read, comment, and keep coming back for more.  

PS: I wasn't compensated for this post, and I paid for my blog template.  Just wanted to share a wonderful small business!

xo,

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your new blog design! Clean and sleek is my favorite look! I'm already sick of mine and it's only a year old...haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Check out Suzana if you are thinking about an update. She really is the best, AND she has plenty of clean and sleek designs! xo

      Delete