12/10/13

Gift Guides: Stocking Stuffers

GIRLS
body scrub // nail polish // candle 
make up brushes // cashmere slippers // wine bottle stopper // notecards
initial belt buckle // one line a day // metallic notebook
BOYS
someecards calendar // mini games // knife // travel toiletries
Stocking stuffers are some of my favorite gifts on Christmas morning.  My general philosophy is that stocking stuffers should be little things you wouldn't buy for yourself.  Some can be indulgent, some are silly, and some are just plain funny.  

Cashmere slippers and golden wine bottle toppers are splurges, Butter nailpolish is just the best (and dries almost instantly), everyone can use a fun set of notecards, and a pretty notebook can brighten any day.  And, have you seen this someecards desk calendar?  It's the perfect thing for that person who likes a little irreverent humor on a daily basis.  Finally, the Nest Holiday Candle is right up there with Frasier Fir as my favorite all time scent...it really is divine.

I also love the One Line A Day Journal.  It's a five year memory journal with room to write just a few sentences each day - makes keeping a journal seem a little less intimidating right?  At the end of five years, you have a record of what you did on a particular day for the past five years.  Josh has one, and we like to play the "do you know what happened this day three years ago?" game.  

Fifteen days till Christmas y'all...things are getting crazy!

xo,

4 comments:

  1. OMG...I have and LOVE that One Line A Day book. My aunt got it for me when Wake was born and I've tried to write in it every day for him. I know I would have loved something like this. Such a great gift for others or yourself ;-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It has been so much fun for Josh. I love the idea for when you have a baby too! xo

      Delete
  2. I have been burning the holiday Nest candle all month long and it is the absolute best!! I also have a one line a day book at a baby shower and it's such a great concept, but unlike Morgan, I have done a terrible job of writing in it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would burn the Nest Candle all year long...I really do have a problem with Christmas scents :) xo

      Delete