12/11/13

Gift Guides: A Personal Wish List

fit bit // cropped running tights
the perfectly imperfect home // the joy of decorating // couch
tassel necklace // tassel bracelet // stone necklace // knot bracelet // wrap watch
d'orsay flat // bag // scarf
neutral top // floral top // black and white top // gray poncho // tan poncho
face lotion // nest candle
Every year, my mom asks us to make a Christmas wish list.  I include lots of options, knowing that I will be surprised by whatever item or two shows up on Christmas morning.  Hence the very extensive list.
(just don't want you all to think I'm super greedy over here!)

When I was putting this list together, I noticed certain themes...cozy neutrals (love those poncho sweaters), tassels (hello, perfect tassel necklace), fitness items (have you all tried the fit bit?), and pretty items for our home (coffee table books and a new candle.)  And just in case, I threw in a great gold bracelet for layer, a neutral bag, some pretty tops, and even a new couch.  You never know when Santa's reading, right?

Linking up with Annie & Morgan today for Wish List Wednesday! 

xo,

1 comment:

  1. I went ahead and got you the couch. I hope you don't get two of them!!! It will be a little tricky to get it on top of the minivan, but I think if I put the kids on top of it we can make everything fit.

    See you in a week!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete