5/21/14

Mid Week Muse: Nine to Five

top // pants  (on sale!) // earrings (on sale!) // wrap // watch // bag // shoes
It's Wednesday, and that means it's time for Mid Week Muse with Ann Elliott and Pampers & Pearls!  We hope you will link up today and maybe even invite a friend or two to link up as well.  

For this week's "muse," I'm thinking about my nine to five wardrobe.  Since I've been working from home, and I've gotten away with wearing a combination of workout clothes, jeans, and anything else that I happen to grab from the clean laundry stack.  While this has been wonderful, we've started working in an actual office (ie: with other people around), and I feel like my jean shorts and workout clothes might not cut it anymore.

Luckily I don't need to wear suits or heels everyday, but I do want to feel put together and appropriate.  Some days when I have meetings I'll go for the dress and heels, but usually I prefer pants or jeans and cute flats.  Throw in a large bag for toting superheroes, a wrap for chilly air conditioned spaces, and some amazing earrings and you've got my standard work wear.  I still love my neutral colors (black and white really never goes out of style), so most of my "fun" comes through accessories.  These geode earrings are the perfect thing, and they are currently on sale with code "MEMDAY14."

Now it's your turn.  Link up below and share your "muse" for the week!  

How it works:
Grab the button below and link back to both of our blogs:
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6am EST

*It would also be super nice of you to visit the blog that entered the link up before you and leave a comment.  We're into creating a community here!*

Promotion:
Please help us promote our new link-up!

Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:

Share your post on Facebook and give us a shout out:

Follow us on BlogLovin:

Ann Elliott and Pampers & Pearls
Ann Elliott

2 comments:

  1. Those earrings are sooo awesome! UGH! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute shoes - love your nine to five wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete