7/28/14

Guest Post: Becky

Today I am so excited to introduce you to Becky from Made in the Shade Blog!  Becky's blog is a new read for me, and I absolutely adore it.  Her posts are well written and feature everything from fashion to DIY with a dose of "real life" in between.  And if that's not enough, she recently launched a new Etsy shop with adorable accessories for parties or daily life.  A huge thank you to Becky for guest posting at Ann Elliott today!



Hello loves! I'm Becky and I blog over at Made In The Shade Blog - a blog about lifestyle, fashion, and DIY! I love to share my shopping obsession and do it yourself passion with all of my readers! I just got married last year so I share some wedding tips from time to time too! 

How long have you been blogging, and what's one piece of advice would you share with fellow bloggers?

My blogs first anniversary is this month, so I've been blogging for a year now! Which I never thought would happen! My advice to other bloggers is to make friends! Comment, comment, comment! Bloggers love to communicate, so leave well thought out and genuine responses to other blog posts! I can't tell you how many times this has led to to click on that persons blog, and then follow it too! 
What does your ideal day in Indianapolis include?  

My ideal day in indianapolis would include walking downtown and grabbing lunch, then shopping! I love the mall downtown and shopping at Dottie Couture Boutique. Then I would follow it up at the wine bar called Tastings

If you could go back in time 5-10 years, what is one piece of advice you would give yourself about building your wardrobe?

To buy more staple pieces like basic shirts and pants and not so many "one time wear" pieces that are really recognizable, if that makes sense! Also, to invest more in jewelery to dress up those basic pieces - both will be very versatile! 
Imagine yourself 20 years from now.  What is one thing you would like to be known for and why?

I would love for my blog to be well known! I never imagined it would grow to 250 followers and it makes my day when you all read it! I also recently started an etsy shop so I would love for that to take off as well! You can find it here!


Made In The Shade Blog

Thank you again, Becky!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment