7/3/14

Thoughts for Thursday: Three Things

Today I'm linking up with Annie and Natalie for Thoughts for Thursday, and I'm sharing "three things."  (See this post and this post for earlier versions of my "three things.")

pens

I am a creature of habit and routine.  I've been out of town for the past few weeks, and although I've had more time on my hands, my productivity has gone waaaaay down.  I think to be truly efficient and productive I need time at my own desk, using my own pens, and in my usual routine.  What do you do to make sure you don't fall behind when you are out of your routine?

Longs Falls via my instagram

Vacation took us to some of the most technologically isolated places in the Southeast.  I won't lie though - not having a cell signal, instagram, email access, or even the ability to text most days was AMAZING.  There is something so refreshing about just enjoying the day, and knowing that the rest of the world can wait.


I love a good inspirational quote, and you this one is one of my all time favorites.  

Happy Thursday!
xo,

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect vacation - beautiful sights and no distractions! And the quote is perfect!

    ReplyDelete